Another Disney Layout!

Hi there! Here's another layout I did during my weekend crop. This one's about my favorite Disney character, Donald Duck. I like him because he's not as perfect as Mickey! ;-)

It's based on this sketch by Becky Fleck at Pagemaps.







The title means "Hurray for the Duck!" and is meant as a companion page to one I did a while ago. I used another old Basic Grey collection, "Oh Baby Boy!".

That's all I have for now! Have a scrappy week!

Martine

2 Response to "Another Disney Layout!"

  1. Debbie P Says:

    So stinkin' adorable! Fabulous job!

  2. Leslie Germain Says:

    What a great Donald Duck layout! LOVE the colors!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails